BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 26, 2011

我乱七八糟的桌子

啊,想到就懊脑,明天回去还要处理一堆PAPER WORK!
but  I juz try to do my best to settle all the jobs as soon as possible,
I hate to see my table have a lot of pending jobs=)
can I juz forget these things?...Answer is CANNOT!
Don't Know why also...hmmm,I want rest my brain le... headache lo=='''
Until now  I'm still thinking how can I settle the jobs with more effective ways...
A lot of drawings and the not well develop filing make me confuse and which drawings
should I release the traveller to them,Arhggg,sometime I will juz have a long breath...
and told myself  : I'm learning now...make me feel better as well...
If you feel tension , may you juz try on it^^(juz a suggestion),maybe it will not make feel better...
heheheee...I miss all my Sweethearts >,<
I miss you all...sometimes I will refrehsh wad we do during the day time...and I find that it's
sweet memories to me^^muackzhahahaaa...
For ur INFO , I'm planning to take a course ...*either learning piano or taking a course regarding beauty.
Still in the stage of considering...wondering which lead  me to a better future...can someone give some
advises here...SINCERELY ,  I will be vv apperiate it =) Thanks...
Today is Sunday...in the early morning...at 8.48 A.M ...the END^^

0 comments: